First Responders need to know how to deal with people in emergencies and react quickly to their surroundings. With the high stress that comes with the job, it is imperative that your paramedics and ambulance drivers are effectively trained. What better way to prepare your employees than with an ambulance simulator?
Simulators are the best option because it allows teams to be trained in a controlled and safe environment. L3Harris offers simulators and other L3 training that will help your trainees gain knowledge and become experts in their field. Because of simulators, once your employees are in the real world, they will know how to react and perform in stressful situations.
5 Benefits of Ambulance Simulators
An ambulance simulator provides several benefits. Below are five major benefits your team will experience with a simulator:
- Flexibility. From portable buildings to full-size classrooms, simulators can fit in a variety of spaces. This will help you reduce the cost of transportation of getting your trainees to and from where they receive their training.
- Optimized training time. Simulators are tailored with a curriculum that will help reinforce what users already know and fill in gaps where a trainee can improve.
- Fewer accidents. Trainees are assessed on decision making as well as critical thinking while driving in a simulator. This ensures that they know what to do and how to react before they get inside an actual emergency vehicle. With trainees learning these skills in a simulator, this will reduce the risk of accidents on the road.
- Reduced equipment costs. When you are training new employees in your vehicles, you run the risk of damage. Trainees who learn in a simulator are able to get the basics of operating a vehicle before even stepping in one. This saves you money on damages or wear and tear that can occur with training someone in your actual emergency vehicles.
- Turnkey programs. The last thing many companies want to hassle with is creating an effective training program. L3Harris provides simulators with a built-in core curriculum to help train employees. By using a preconstructed program, you take away the guesswork of coming up with a program yourself, allowing your company time to focus on other things. `
Contact Us Today
Make sure your team is prepared for any situation with L3 training. Simulators are a proven form of training and can increase safety and productivity on your team. L3Harris can provide these and other services for your trainees. To learn more about ambulance simulators and other training products, contact L3Harris today.